The City of BLOODSUCKERS

Big black sized  creatures wid der strangely thick sized sting called mosquitoes.That’s how define this so called City of Joy. The people out here wid their shocking attitude of makin every1 EAT is the most weirdest thing I have ever been through. It’s like evry door u knock on is punishin u for some reason u dnt evn know y , with there  “Are beta aiyetukini khele kikore hobe aaro khaao” (Kid how on earth can some one eat so less..have some more) when on the contrary its actually how  normal humans feed demselves.

I know ,i know,  I might be sounding slightly overboard here but that’s how I feel whenever am brought down to dis place..

Being a perfect foody, this city shud b my own personal heaven in dis whole dam universe ..especially after having a  yummyliciously deliciously awsum meal up at The Saurabh’s (Saurav Ganguly’s restaurent) up in PARK STREET..and then havin d best  tym evr at the  TANTRA lounge...but my belief frm food seems to be vaninshing away with evry passing minute including my favourite dishes too and It’s just that sad. The numerous number of days I spend here, my relatives start  worrying about the way am “not  being fed properly” (makes me go bonkers evrytym i here it trust me :P)..... I dnt get it  though I mean my folks know how I look den y the worry cz it definatly dsnt seem lyk I am food deprived or sumthin  .



Oh and the mosquitoes..what can I say about them. See..condition’s that pathetic that I actually seem 2b running out of my vocab  ..And Y?. Because my chuddy-buddy wingy pals are  busy giving me love bites right now. So here I am pouring down my “Itchy” thoughts .



The best place in dis city is Espalnade.. OMG !the way it looks under those shimmering Christmas lights of December  is the best thing I ave ever seen in India till now ..actually the only thing in India till now (I dnt travel much), especially the way Oberoi’s Ginormous 5star Grand Hotel is decorated with all those shops underneath the building and  d way d christmas trees are put up on d sidewalks. And the way the traffic of people and their car move around perfectly, smoothly, the way the moderate weather ,the 0h so cool wind blowin along with the not so cool city’s temperature is the best combination during that time of the year. I love walkin in dat place particularly during that  time. It looks lyk Times Sqaure redefined  with the way the roads ,the majestic ginormous buildings are decorated . Even the museaums look stranglely beautiful during that particular time..U can walk and walk n get tired , wont make u feel dizzy at all cz its worth ii but make sure its during November or december. And then after a hectic day of roaming around , walking ,shopping  u can also find tha best restaurent with the best food right there without much ado.


Also the  city of consists of bunch talented upcoming musicians. I personally find them ridonculously boring but that’s just my point of view ..they othrwise sound seriously talented.. Thie city also Consists of thousands of music shops  n dats my favourite favourite part. It is also considered as a very good educational  and musical hub too...the advance courses here are one of the best among d country…Not much of an IT hub bt dt dsnt concern me  .But that’s the only good part I ave realised this city consists of. The rest of it consists of  boredom.. depressin weather..exceptionally large mosqitoes and wierd people whu r very very n I mean very loud when they talk n show gestures. ...I dnt know may be i feel lyk dis cz ave bin brought  up in a whole different environment. 
So my point for writing dis whole thing is my complaint againt dose stingy little flying creatures.

Man! They can really make u go bonkers within a minute. I mean their stings are lyk a combination of razor sharped pointy with  itchy "powder" coated all ovr it. Evry bite dey give is like a 3rd degree torture. A person facing a 3rd  felony convicton , well bring him/her here n your job for punishment is done and done. The weather here  is as if evry minute your takin a steam bath. I think It’s the only city where just n just AC wud  work. Only a fan in a house is lyk equal to no electricity.  N dat just Steams to d core.A funny thought always came up in my mind  n by Lord's Grace ..always will..... N I always preferd keepin it dere only until now. It goes lyk, the weathr is just this steamy hot n humid, den y dnt people roam around in beach clothes or bathing suits n bikinis  or sumthn cz clearly  dis city is MIAMI redifined only in a more unpleasant way . Imagine all those make-up girls who hate being sun burnt cant evn put on sunscream lotion cz dat‘ll just mess der make up  evn more. Being a girl I find dat strangly n oddly hilarious I mean its not lyk I love being sun burnt n all but still der’sumthn very funny abt d time n effort n d level of discomfort dese grls r ready to put demselves thru.


Neways its another 5 days frm now dat I av to spend here getting bitten..body draining out of blood..literally.. tanks to dese filthy bloodsuckers n my eventually boring surroundings …

Wish I was a vampire. Den I wud ave drained d life out of dese bloodsuckers so grossly so nicely dat dey wudnt av evn dared to bite any human dat way ever again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WE HAD TODAY!

Passion is necessity

Goodbye My Babyboy